As a customer-focused organisation, we strive to make our procedures as clear and transparent to you as possible. We adhere to industry best practises and always commit to delivering the high-quality, on-time results you expect from your development partner
We prioritise offering safe and dependable solutions with long-term value, allowing our clients to focus on their main business objectives.CONTECT US NOW
We use a systematic and methodical project execution process
We supply developers from our in-house
- Our development abilities will be suited to your needs.
- You are invited to conduct interviews with the developers prior to hiring.
- You may also discuss project needs to get estimates.
We work as a dedicated team for you, much like an in-house team
- The specialised developers are available at all times.
- Your developers will devote their whole attention to your project.
- Get daily code validations as well as an up-to-date reporting sheet.
Delivery and Future Relationships
- You can give them one or more projects.
- Depending on the demands of the business, expand or contract the team sizes
- To achieve constant productivity, work with the same crew.
Models of Pricing
We recognize that your needs may differ from one job to the next. As a result, our agile pricing models are customized to reflect the complexity and maturity of the specifications, technology, process, and other elements that contribute to successful delivery. With our non-linear and agile pricing models, select a plan depending on your time and cost constraints:
The pricing is based on a set project cost. When the project definition, needs for web/mobile development methods, resources, and deadlines are well established, and technical documentation is already present or adequately prepared, we proceed with the fixed pricing model.
Billing is done on a regular basis, such as every 2-4 weeks.When project specifications are either insufficiently detailed or do not exist, development methods and deadlines are not yet defined, and documentation is absent or inadequate, we recommend this engagement approach.
The pricing is based on the time spent by the team.When only a broad idea and project needs are known, we use the hourly model. Project specifications, development process needs, dates, and resources must still be calculated, debated, and negotiated.
Make an Appointment
Let us know what you're looking for, and we'll get back to you with a solution.
Fill out the form, and one of our representatives will contact you.